Self Assessment Essay

Waleed Alzoukari                                                                                             12/16/22

Engl11000    

Self assessment essay

As a writer, I have learned that paying attention to the small details is extremely important in order to produce high-quality work. At first, I tended to focus more on the overall structure and content of my writing, but I quickly realized that this was not enough. By paying more attention to the small details, such as grammar, punctuation, and word choice, I have been able to significantly improve the clarity and effectiveness of my writing.  One way I have developed as a writer by paying attention to the small details is by becoming much more aware of my audience. By considering the needs and expectations of my readers, I am able to choose language and formatting that is most appropriate for them. This has allowed me to communicate my ideas much more effectively and engage my readers on a deeper level.Another way I have developed as a writer by paying attention to the small details is by becoming much more aware of my own writing habits and weaknesses. By carefully reviewing my work and seeking feedback from others, I have been able to identify areas where I can improve and make changes to my writing process. This has helped me become a much more efficient and effective writer, and has allowed me to produce work that is of a significantly higher quality overall.  But it’s not just about making my writing better for other people – it’s also about making it better for myself. When I pay attention to the small details, I feel more confident in my writing and I’m able to convey my ideas more clearly. It can be easy to overlook the little things, but they really do make a big difference.My evidence to show how I have developed can be seen in my work, I have sent Phase 2 and 3 with this and I believe if someone takes a close look they’ll find some development in my writing.  In conclusion, paying attention to the small details in my writing has been an essential part of my development as a writer. By considering my audience, evaluating my own work, and making necessary changes, I have been able to produce writing that is much clearer, more effective, and more engaging. I have learned that these small details can make a big difference in the overall quality of my work, and I now make it a priority to pay attention to them in every topic I write about. It requires a lot of effort and attention to detail, but the end result is well worth it.